» Warranty Information » 2K-FA Linear Amplifier Specs » 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifier Specs » AMB-01 Remote Antenna Switch Specs
Contact Bob Hardie
SPE Expert 1.5K-FA Linear Amplifier
- Powerful: 1.5 kW typ. (+/- 0.5dB)
- Very Light: about 10 kgs (about 22 lbs).
- Very Small: H 12, W 28, D 36 cm. (4.72" X 11.2" X about 17", connectors included).
- Wide Frequency Coverage: 1.8 mHz to 54 mHz, including WARCs.
- Where permitted: 60m.
- Internal Switching Power Supply with Power Factor Correction.
- No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC.
- Manages 4 antennas automatically with up to 2 antennas per band.
- Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
- S02R operation.
- Predistortion -60dB output sample port.
- Manages SPE AMB-01 Remote Antenna Matrix.
- Able to manage external set of Band Pass Filters.
- ATU Built-In: bypassable per antenna and band.
- Up to 2 antennas can be selected for every band in the 1.5K if AMB-01 is added.
- Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
- Drives directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (StepplR, Ultrabeam) for an easiest layout.
- No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
- Fully remotable.
- Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on SPE website.
- USB and RS 232 ports, with AMB-01 WiFi and Lan.
- 3 Selectable Power Outputs: MAX(1500 W), MID (1000 W), LOW (500 W).
- Very clean and low distortion signal.
- Both inputs always perfectly matched.
- Quiet Operation: 4 fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
- Fully protected.
- Fully Solid State: uses only one new, very rugged device.
- Over 32,000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found in any other amplifier.
- Two very fast CPUs.
- CAT and Band Data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
- Complete with heavy duty carrying bag, allowing carry-on to airplanes.
- Certifications: CE, FCC.