» Warranty Information » 1.3K-FA User's Manual » 1K-FA Linear Amplifier Specs » 2K-FA Linear Amplifier Specs
Contact Bob Hardie
SPE Expert 1.3K-FA Linear Amplifier
- Powerful: up to 1.5 KW (1.3 KW) typ.
- Very Light: Less than 20 lbs. (9.1 kg.)
- Very Small: height 4.72" x width 11.02" depth 14.17", connectors included.
- Wide Frequency Coverage: 1.8 Mhz to 50 MHz, including WARC.
- Internal Switching Power Supply with Power Factor Correction.
- No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC.
- Manages 4 antennas automatically.
- Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
- S02R operation.
- Able to manage external set of Band Pass Filters.
- ATU Built-In: bypassable per antenna and band.
- Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
- Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
- Drives directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (StepplR, Ultrabeam) for an easiest layout.
- No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
- Fully remotable.
- Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on SPE website.
- USB and RS 232 ports.
- 3 Selectable Power Output: MAX, MID (800 W), LOW (500W).
- Very clean and low distortion signal.
- Both inputs always perfectly matched.
- Quiet Operation: 4 fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
- Fully protected.
- Fully Solid State: uses only one new, very rugged device.
- Over 30,000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
- Two very fast CPUs.
- CAT and Band Data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
- Available also without ATU, allowing significant savings.
- Complete with heavy duty carrying bag, allowing carry-on to airplanes.
- Certifications: CE, FCC.